Date:   Thu,  3 Jun 2021 07:49:48 +0300
From:   Sergey Ryazanov <ryazanov.s.a@...il.com>
To:     Johannes Berg <johannes@...solutions.net>,
        Loic Poulain <loic.poulain@...aro.org>
Cc:     M Chetan Kumar <m.chetan.kumar@...el.com>,
        linux-wireless@...r.kernel.org, netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: [RFC 0/6] WWAN netdev creation framework tweaks

This is a follow-up series to the proposed generic WWAN interface
creation framework [1].

The first two patches are small fixes for issues that were spotted
during the original code testing. The 3rd patch completes my suggestion
to make the parent device attribute (IFLA_PARENT_DEV_NAME) generic by
revealing the netdev parent device to userspace using this attribute.
The 4th patch was added to make it easier to test iproute2 changes, in
fact it just copies the definitions from the kernel headers to iproute2.
Finally, 5th and 6th patches provide an example of userspace support for
WWAN links management.

At the moment I do not have access to any WWAN hardware, so the code was
only lightly tested at runtime.

1. https://lore.kernel.org/netdev/20210602082840.85828-1-johannes@sipsolutions.net