Date:   Fri, 02 Jul 2021 18:00:57 +0100
From:   "David Dossou" <marialpaton@...ine.ee>
To:     Recipients <marialpaton@...ine.ee>
Subject: Your Attention Is Needed.

Your Attention Is Needed

I write to inform you that we have already sent you $5,200.00 dollars through Western Union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full compensation payment total sum of USD950,000.00 via western Union by this government.

I was calling your telephone number to give you the information through the phone but you did not pick up my calls throughout yesterday, even this morning. Now, I decided to email you the MTCN and sender name so that you will pick up this $5,200.00 to enable us to send another $5,200.00 today as you know we will be sending you only $5,200.00 per day.

Please pick up this information and run to western union to pick up the $5,200.00 and call me back to send you another payment today, My direct phone line is +229-61380-625 once you picked up this $5,200.00 today.

Here is the western union information to pick up the $5,200.00,

Sender’s First Name____David
Senders Second Name____Dossou
Senders Country Benin Republic
Text question___When
Answer__45Minutes
Amount$5,200.00
MTCN Number___ 4420429799

I am waiting for your call once you pick up this $5,200.00. Please email me your direct telephone number because I need to be calling you once we send any payment for the information

Thanks

Rev. David Dossou.