Date:   Mon, 12 Jul 2021 12:23:59 +0100
From:   Maquire Kacey <m568987k@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: <<Message From Mrs. Kacey Maquire>>

Hello,

Please accept my apologies for writing a surprise letter to you. My
name is Mrs. Kacey Maquire, General Operation/Regional Accountant of
First Pillar Finance Bank, UK. I am the account officer to one of our
clients from your country who had a project account with our bank in
2006 the valued sum of GBP£ 6,300,000.00 (Six Million Three Hundred
Thousand British Pounds). He was involved in a plane crash that took
place on 1 January 2007; he died with his entire family during this
disaster.

Since you have a surname similar to that of the deceased client, I
would like to introduce you to the bank as the beneficiary for this
transaction and invest the funds. All I need is your sincere
cooperation and I promise this will be done under a legitimate
agreement that will protect us from any violation of the law. I agree
that 40% of this money will go to you as my foreign partner, 50% to
me, while 10% will go to establish a foundation for the
underprivileged people in your country. If you would like to hear me
out, I will provide you with details of this transaction in your reply
to this letter.

Thank you for your urgent response.

Regards,
Mrs. Kacey Maquire.