Date:   Sat, 24 Jul 2021 16:13:11 +0200
From:   "Mr. P. Z" <rm2568590@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: i need your co-operation

--
My Dear Friend,

I am Mr.Patrice Zengu ,from Burkina Faso and i am the new bank telex
manager of our bank here in Africa.

I have the opportunity to transfer the sum of US$ 10.5Million to your
bank account which i personally placed on an Escrow account without a
name.

I must tell you that after revision of files both old and new as the
new telex manager ,i discovered that if these funds remains here
without transferring it offshore,it will be lawfully recovered
andmoved to the  Government of Burkina Faso treasury as an abandoned
funds without any name.

I want to let you know that a Burkinabe cannot stand as the depositor
of these US dollars  since we are not allowed to operate on foreign
currrency.I do not intend to work  and stay in Africa till the rest of
my life.

Moreso,i will not want my bank to know about these funds and if they
happens to know probably,the funds will be moved to the Burkina Faso
Government public treasury as an abandoned funds.

I will furnish you with more details of this transfer and how it ca
nbe perfectly and legally executed without any hitch since i am now in
control.

I am waiting to hear from you urgently to proceed.

Yours sincerely,
Mr.Patrice Zengu.