Date:   Sat, 11 Sep 2021 18:07:33 -1200
From:   Jennifer Chung <wamaofficebf226@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Reply urgent.

Hello,

Its my pleasure to contact you, I hope you are good? I know this
message may come to you as a surprise but i am contacting you due to
the situation of things, My name is Dr. Jennifer Chung. i deal on Real
Estate and Investor and i have all my investments here in Afghanistan
but i have decided to relocate due to the present situation of things
here now in Afghanistan since the Taliban's sweep into Afghan capital
and took over the government.

So since then business, offices bank's has been shut down as people
are running for their lives, So for this reason i have decided to
relocate and move my investment to your country, I want you to help me
receive and secure the sum of USD$10.5 Million Dollars (Ten Million
Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) which i want to use to
invest over there in your country, I was able to secure the money with
the help of a courier company which they are going to send the money
to you so once you receive the money you can secure it till i find my
way to join you over there in your country.

All i need from you is to receive and secure the money till i come to
meet with you there in your country and i am willing to offer you 10%
of the money if you assure to secure the money, Also promise that you
will not betray me after receving the fund, So if you are willing to
receive the money then quickly indicate so i can give you full details
and what next to do, I wait your urgent reply as soon as possible as
the situation here is getting worster day by day.

Reply through my private Email: dr.jenniferchung05@...il.com

Thanks
Dr. Jennifer Chung.