Date:   Tue, 14 Sep 2021 07:57:56 -0700
From:   Marc Joseph <marcjoseph758@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: My Dear Friend,

My name is Marc Joseph; I got your address in Burkina Faso chamber of
commerce through details. I need your urgent assistance in
Transferring the sum of (22.5000,000)Million Dollars fund which
Belongs to our deceased ustomer who died in A plane crash, since the
Death of this our customer the money has been in our bank without
Claim. I want to release the money to you as the deceased NEXT OF KIN
For the benefit of both of us. By indicating your interest I will send
you the full details on how the business will be executed. I need to
Hear from you urgent so that I will give you more information
regarding this transaction.

Waiting for your urgent response so that we will starts immediately.

Thanks,
Marc Joseph,