Date:   Mon, 20 Sep 2021 00:46:24 +0200
From:   Riaan Samson <sgtcollin.j@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Inquiry

Hello,

It is my pleasure to contact you discreetly as to discuss a mutually
beneficial business; I will want to have your trust and to go into
partnership investment with you which must be built on confidentiality
between us.

I am the Contract Award Director of with a South African Government
Department; my office is in charge of awarding contracts to
international contractors, building and handling of government
contract throughout the country.

I am in the position to transfer the sum of US$17M of which I have
written a memo informing the Government that this fund belongs to a
Contractor waiting to be paid his contract sum; I want to transfer and
invest this fund into your company as an investment fund from South
Africa to your country.

The fund will be shared on the ratio of 60-40%; 40% for you on the
assistance rendered. Please note that this fund will not be
investigated or recalled in the near feature as all document to move
this fund to your account will be legally obtained. You are to send me
your company's name and address with your banking details where you
want the fund to be transferred to.

As soon as you agree to my proposition, I will send you my number to
reach me. I want you to keep this private to yourself. Be assured that
this is a legitimate fund and will be transferred legitimately.

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.

Yours

Mr. Riaan Tim Samson

Note: Reply me through my private/secure email: inforiaantim@...netmail.net