Date:   Sat, 2 Oct 2021 11:24:15 -0700
From:   Tchao Ago Bazaa <renechristoph10@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Hello

Hello

I apologize for using this medium to contact you. My name is Tchao Ago
Bazaa and I am a lawyer by profession. I am contacting you in respect
of my late client who bears the same surname as you and a citizen of
your country, My late client died in a car accident along with his
family some years back, leaving no next of kin. My late client  was a
businessman who was into the oil and gold business here in my country.

He left behind a deposit value of  ( Five Million Nine Hundred
Thousand United States Dollars only ) the bank where this money was
deposited is trying to confiscate it, since i cannot locate any member
of the family a long time after his demise, I therefore seek your
since partnership since you share the same family names with my late
client and probably from the same country, Do not hesitate to send me
the following information below for easy communication and endeavor to
reply through my private email address for more details:

Your full names
Your private Telephone Number

Thanks

Barrister Tchao Ago Bazaa