Date:   Mon, 4 Oct 2021 10:18:08 +0000
From:   AliceJahab <alicejahab150@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Mrs. Alice Jahab

Dear,

My name is Mrs. Alice Jahab and I am married to Mr. Razaki Jahab for
19 years without a child and my husband died in four days from his
illness. I am contacting you to let you know my desire to give the
amount of US $ 3.5 million to charities in your country that I
inherited from my late husband. Due to my disease (cancer) that have
been confirmed for only eight months by doctors, so it is my wish that
this money is invested and distributed to charities of your choice
such as home orphanages, schools, the homeless people, nursing home,
hospitals and many other things that will be for the benefit of the
least privileged. I want you to contact me on my private email
(jahaalice216@...il.com) so that i will start to send you the details
you need as the new beneficiary to the fund.

Once I hear from you confirming acceptance of the charity work, I will
give all pertinent information and sworn testimony authorizing the
bank to disclose and transfer the money to you as my duly appointed
representative.

Thanks,

Mrs. Alice Jahab