Date:   Fri, 29 Oct 2021 08:32:16 -0700
From:   Mrs Rose Banneth <billconsultantagency226@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: From Mrs Rose,

Dear friend, I pray you will be fine and safe.

I am Mrs. Rose Banneth a Norway Lady but my late husband is from
France i live in Burkina Faso, please I want you to take this message
very serious as I have already lost all my family by Covid.19 and now
I am quarantine which I don’t also know what will happen to me
tomorrow, I lost my only two Brothers by Covid.19 last year now it is
my turn.

Are you online? It is a really serious issue because there is
something I want you to help me do as I don’t want to lost all my
family money to the bank, my two brothers money is in my care and my
own money in the bank, please I will like you to help me use this €8.2
Million Euro for orphans in your Country, it is what my spirit direct
me to do, Can you be able to do this for me?

On your return to handle this fund I will introduce you to my Nurse to
follow up with you and the bank.i want you to contact me here my
private email address mrsrosebanneth19@...il.com  to know on how the
fund will be transferred to your bank account or online banking.

I wait for your urgent respond and please this is really serious and
urgent issue.

Thanks
My regards,
Mrs Rose Banneth