Date:   Thu, 18 Nov 2021 16:57:13 +0000
From:   "Mr. Bili Tieno" <bilitieno1@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: PERSONAL TREAT AS URGENT.

Dear Friend.

Greetings!

Can you assist me to handle this transaction?
A big amount of money that belongs to a customer.
More details information will be sent to you as soon as I receive your response.
The below details informations is needed from you to enable us proceed as
this is a huge money; a transaction of USD$18.6 ( Eighteen Million Six
Hundred Thousand United State Dollars). I know this is a suprise Email message
to you but I will be happy to receive your details information showing your
genuity and interest in this transaction.

1. Full name:.............
2. Current Address:..........
3. Telephone N°:..............
4. Occupation:..............