Date:   Thu, 18 Nov 2021 20:23:59 -0800
From:   "Mr. Anthony Robson" <abcudday@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: I look forward to hearing from you SOONEST!

Hello Friend,

Below is the email i sent to you.

I am so sorry for sending you this unsolicited and unexpected email.

I actually got your contact from your country website and i decided to
contact you directly about this business venture.

I am contacting you in good faith and this business investment
proposal will be of mutual benefit for us. I have a business proposal
in huge sum amount of US$800,000 000 00 (Eight Hundred  Million United
state dollars only} to be transferred to any safe account with your
assistance.

Contact me back via my email if you are interested in this business
investment proposal and if you can be trusted for further briefing and
details.
I look forward to hearing from you SOONEST!

Kind Regards.
Mr. Anthony Robson.