Date:   Sat, 4 Dec 2021 04:42:58 -0800
From:   "Mr.Zerbo Yameogo" <ymrzerbo@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: VERY VERY URGENT.

Hello,

My Name is Mr.Zerbo Yameogo the Chief Operating Officer of  Bank of
Africa and I am in need of a reliable foreigner to carry out this
important deal.

An account was opened in my bank by one of my customers in the name of
MR. THOMAS BAHIA a Dutch National from Germany who made a fixed
deposit of $18,500,000.00 (Eighteen Million, Five Hundred Thousand
United States Dollars) and never show up again and I later discovered
that he died with his entire family members on a plane crash that
occurred in Libya on the 12th of May 2010 and below is a link for your
view.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/13/world/middleeast/13libya.html

Now I want to present a foreigner as next of kin to late Thomas so we
can make the claim and you can contact me if you are interested so I
can give you more detailed information about this transaction. For the
sharing of the money will be shared in the ratio of 50% for me, 40%
for you and 10% to cover our expenses after the deal.

Please for further information and inquires feel free to contact me back
immediately for more explanation and better understanding I want you to
assure me your capability of handling this project with trust by providing
me your following information details such as:

(4)PHONE NUMBER:.................

Please keep this absolutely confidential weather interested or not.

Thanks.

Mr.Zerbo Yameogo.