Date:   Tue, 7 Dec 2021 23:37:08 +0800
From:   Lucian <l@...tormail.xyz>
To:     netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Maintainer Application

Hi,

Sorry to bother you guys again but it turns out that my previous message
had html inside of it and hence may have been sent to spam or rejected.
I was wondering if I could become a maintainer for the hsr protocol in
the linux kernal. I have quite a lot of experience working with both
linux and hsr networking. With the new revision of IEC 62439-3 coming
soon I think it is very vital the linux kernal has an active maintainer
for the hsr protocol. I am very suited for the role and am fully able to
commit the necessary time to it.

Kind Regards,
Lucian

View attachment "signed.sig" of type "text/plain" (1251 bytes)

View attachment "pubkey.asc" of type "text/plain" (2266 bytes)