Date:   Wed, 15 Dec 2021 16:16:43 -0800
From:   Jenneh Kandeh <mmamieshimirah@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Re: Regarding Of My Late Father's Fund $10,200,000

dear,

I am Jenneh Kandeh from FreeTown Sierra Leone, Time of opposed to the
government of President Tejan Kebbah the ex-leader since 21st November
2005 But am current residing in Calavi Benin because war of my
country, my mother killed on 04/01/2002 for Sierra Leone civilian war
and I am only child for my family sad that my father die on
25/11/2018. During the war my father made a lot of money through the
illegal sales of Diamonds to the tune of $10,200,000.

This money is currently and secretly kept in ECOWAS company in Benin,
due to political turmoil which exists in Africa, I cannot invest the
money alone, hence am soliciting your help to help me take these funds
into your custody for invest.

I want to add here that if agreed 35% that's $3,570,000 of the total
worth of the fund will be yours minus your total expenses incurred
during the clearing of the fund in P/Novo Benin.

I would like to invest on heavy duty agricultural equipment and earth
moving machines to enable me go into a full scale mechanized farming.
l wait to hear from you