Date:   Sun, 19 Dec 2021 13:18:03 -0500
From:   Jamal Hadi Salim <jhs@...atatu.com>
To:     people@...devconf.info, netfilter-devel@...r.kernel.org,
        lartc@...r.kernel.org, linux-wireless@...r.kernel.org, lwn@....net,
Cc:     "board@...devconf.org" <board@...devconf.info>,
        prog-committee-0x15@...devconf.info,
        Kimberley Jeffries <kimberleyjeffries@...il.com>
Subject: netdevconf 0x16

Hi,

This is an announcement in regards to netdevconf 0x16.

At this point we are looking at the following parameters:

Date range : Oct 15th to Nov 8th, 2022

Location : If we are lucky then some form of physical meeting
will take place. The choice we are contemplating is Southern Europe
with Portugal preferred as a venue.

The cloud around the pandemic is a factor in our decisions and
a silver lining is that, going forward, we are making the
virtual aspect of the conference permanent.
In addition, we are also continuously thinking about the conference
structure and trying to adapt to the new life variables presented
to us. You can help influence the decisions by taking part in
a poll that will be conducted on people@...devconf.info mailing
list.

sincerely,

Netdev Society Board: