Date:   Mon, 27 Dec 2021 12:36:14 +0000
From:   Jude Kane <karimrahinatou@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Dear .

Dear .

Please I am a solicitor at law and personal attorney to your late relative, a
national of your country. Who died here in the year 2018, with his
wife and their
only daughter. I have contacted you as the beneficiary/next of kin to his
estate fund valued at Twenty Million Five Hundred Thousand United States
Dollars ($20,500.000) However he deposited the fund before his death. Your
immediate/urgent attention is highly needed and don't fail to call me now.

Call me for more information and directive. You are also advised to provide the
listed information below.

First and last name:
Address:
City:
Country:
Phone number:
Occupation:
Age:
Email:

Contact me on this email: kjude081@...il.com

I look forward to hearing from you asap.

With Kind Regards,

Jude Kane ESQ
74 Rue du Segbe
Lome, Togo