Date:   Wed, 29 Dec 2021 04:16:06 -0800
From:   Anderson Thereza <anderson.thereza24@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Re: Greetings My Dear,

Greetings,

I sent this mail praying it will find you in a good condition, since I
myself am in a very critical health condition in which I sleep every
night without knowing if I may be alive to see the next day. I am
Mrs.Theresa Anderson, a widow suffering from a long time illness. I
have some funds I inherited from my late husband, the sum of
($11,000,000.00, Eleven Million Dollars) my Doctor told me recently
that I have serious sickness which is a cancer problem. What disturbs
me most is my stroke sickness. Having known my condition, I decided to
donate this fund to a good person that will utilize it the way I am
going to instruct herein. I need a very honest God.

fearing a person who can claim this money and use it for Charity
works, for orphanages, widows and also build schools for less
privileges that will be named after my late husband if possible and to
promote the word of God and the effort that the house of God is
maintained. I do not want a situation where this money will be used in
an ungodly manner. That's why I' making this decision. I'm not afraid
of death so I know where I'm going. I accept this decision because I
do not have any child who will inherit this money after I die. Please
I want your sincere and urgent answer to know if you will be able to
execute this project, and I will give you more information on how the
fund will be transferred to your bank account. I am waiting for your
reply.

May God Bless you,
Mrs.Theresa Anderson,