Date:   Sun, 2 Jan 2022 10:18:10 +0000
From:   Yevgeny Kliteynik <kliteyn@...dia.com>
To:     Jakub Kicinski <kuba@...nel.org>, Jonathan Corbet <corbet@....net>
CC:     Saeed Mahameed <saeed@...nel.org>,
        Muhammad Sammar <muhammads@...dia.com>,
        Leon Romanovsky <leonro@...dia.com>,
        Saeed Mahameed <saeedm@...dia.com>,
        "linux-doc@...r.kernel.org" <linux-doc@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: RE: [net-next  07/16] net/mlx5: DR, Add support for dumping steering
 info

The thing is, www.kernel.org/doc/htmldocs/ is the first and the only
doc link that I see when googling some debugfs functions.
Bing shows this as the first link, and the updated documentation
as the second link.

www.kernel.org/doc/htmldocs/index.html shows that this was generated
for kernel 4.12.0. So yes, it is very dated, but for some reason search
engines rank it highest. It's possible that debugfs is not the only case
with this problem.

-- YK