Date:   Tue, 18 Jan 2022 14:15:23 +0100
From:   Halima Jammeh <halimamusajammeh2019@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Miss.Halima Musa Jammeh / I NEED YOUR HELP

Miss.Halima Musa Jammeh / Urgent Help Please reply me to my private
email: ( halimaj908@...il.com .) or full details ok, Dear Respected
One,I am Miss Halima Musa Jammeh 20 years old  from the Republic of
Gambia, the Daughter of Latea Major Musa Jammeh. My late respected
beloved  father was the Principal Protection Officer to President
Alhaji Dr. Yahya Abdul-Azziz.he died on the 19 Nov 2007 at the Royal
Victoria Teaching Hospital following an illness at Sukuta Village,
Kombo North Gambia,My late Father Depositeda big amount of money in
one of the Global Finance Security Company on my name as the next of
kin, I am looking for a serious Investor who is honest and trustworthy
who will assist me Invest the money in your country, asyou know that I
am small Girl and I don't know anything about investment, if you agree
to help me I will introduce you to the Director of the Security
Company as my late Father foreig Business partner, I will give you
full details as soon as you get back to me to my  private email(
halimaj908@...il.com. )  Your Miss.Halima Jammeh