Date:   Wed, 19 Jan 2022 22:05:03 +0000
From:   ALIZATOU ROSINE COULIBALY <mrsikeliammanbo@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: I NEED YOUR URGENT RESPONSE AND TRUST,

Greetings,
I hope that this message will reach you in good health! I’m Mrs.
Nicole Apollonia, the widow of late Dr. Benoit kabore, from France.
Base in Burkina Faso; I’m 56,years old, suffering from  ovarian cancer
and  from all medical indications my condition has really deteriorate
and my doctor told me that I may not last long because of my health.
Based on this I have decided to donate the sum of ($10.5 Million US
Dollars) for Charity Organization,In my next email, I will send you
the copy of the Certificate of Deposit which will enable you apply to
the bank and receive the money with no case,but you will assure me
that you will take 50% of the fund and give 50% to the orphanages home
in your country for my soul to rest after i have gone,

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Nicole Apollonia,