Date:   Fri, 28 Jan 2022 10:48:54 +0000
From:   Martin <xiaosongchinese667@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: dear friend

Reply Urgently For More details

Dear Greetings

I am Mr Martin Nadauda. I currently hold the post as the Audit Account
Manager of our bank in Ouagadougou Branch, Burkina Faso. I was elected to
the Board of Directors of the Commercial Bank of Burkina Faso in 2000, for
the first three years term. In August 2004 I was elected to serve as the
Chairman of the Board and Managing Director of the Bank,
I got your contact from a reliable web directory. After much consideration

I developed the trust in you after one week of fasting and praying.

Due to the trust, I made up my mind to disclose this confidential business
to you. We are in position to reclaim and inherit the sum of US$15.8
Million Dollars without any trouble or hindrance from a dormant account
which remains unclaimed since 7 years ago, the owner of this account died.

This is a U.S Dollar's account and the beneficiary died without trace of
his family or relatives to claim the fund.

I am looking for a reliable business partner to present for the
inheritance. This may not be your area of business but it will be another
income and benefit for both of us; I will give you more specific profit
details when I receive feedback from you if you are interested.