Date:   Tue, 15 Feb 2022 15:36:31 +0200
From:   Unilever Supply Chain <kob.mah@...nipegboudoir.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Tender

Good day,

This is an invitation to your company to supply us with the attached
product. The product we request may fall out of your scope of work,
hence we would like you to source the product and supply it to us.

Attached to this email is a Request for Quotation of the product we
need. Please note that this is an urgent Once-Off tender, therefore we
require these components at the stipulated time frame. We now await your
quotation.

Kind regards/Vriendelijke Groeten,
Mr Ibrahim Bakker

Download attachment "Pump Specifications.pdf" of type "application/pdf" (276619 bytes)

Download attachment "Request for Quotation.pdf" of type "application/pdf" (1641300 bytes)