Date:   Tue, 22 Feb 2022 22:06:07 -0500
From:   "Slade Watkins" <slade@...dewatkins.com>
To:     "Metztli Information Technology" <jose.r.r@...ztli.com>
Cc:     "Shannon Nelson" <snelson@...sando.io>,
        "Benjamin Poirier" <benjamin.poirier@...il.com>,
        "Vladimir Oltean" <olteanv@...il.com>,
        "Lijun Pan" <lijunp213@...il.com>,
        Networking <netdev@...r.kernel.org>,
        "Edward Shishkin" <edward.shishkin@...il.com>,
        "ReiserFS Development List" <reiserfs-devel@...r.kernel.org>,
        "Andrew Morton" <akpm@...ux-foundation.org>,
        vbox-dev@...tualbox.org

On Sun, Feb 20, 2022, at 6:54 PM, Metztli Information Technology wrote:
> I will resubscribe to Linux Kernel Mailing List
> <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>; unless, of course, I have been placed on
> a black list by the Penguins and/or their 'morally virtuous'
> govt/corporate overlords ;-)

Hi there,
I doubt that you got black listed, or that anything like that is what happened here... I personally believe your situation may've been a fluke, but it also may not have been. Hard to tell because I haven't seen anything else come across my inbox similar to this besides your email. Who knows.

All I can say for sure is I haven't seen your name cross my inbox in a _while_ so something definitely happened.

Cheers,
Slade