Date:   Fri, 4 Mar 2022 12:13:59 +0100
From:   Kelly Brown <kelly866x@...il.com>
To:     Alicia.lemon@...il.com, Emailarvedicycling2019@...il.com,
        thejungleishellpodcast@...il.com, travelbassinfo@...il.com,
        tunta2009@...il.com, ugleduc.bi@...il.com, uttara.dhaka@...il.com,
        vietanhctn@...il.com, wanpen.chongrak@...mail.com,
        whatif.lamont@...il.com, wilasinee.y@...il.com,
        wilasini@....chula.ac.th, wtylerlamon@...il.com,
        www.iwa2014ait.thailand@...il.com
Subject: ATTN: SIR / MADAM,

PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.

I am aware this is not the conventional way to establish a
relationship of trust, and I apologize for this unsolicited letter to
you, but as you read you will realize and see the need for my action.

I am writing to inform you that the United Nations Compensation Unit
has been having meetings for quite some time now with the IMF and we
just came to a logical conclusion a few days ago.

This message is to a few well listed people that have been scammed in
different parts of the world.

The Executive Officers and Presidents of IMF/UNITED NATIONS
COMPENSATION PROGRAM, have agreed with the Board of Directors of the
Organisations which I am a member to compensate all contractors and
Individual scammed victims.

This mail is to officially notify you that your email address has been
listed as one of the Scammed victims to benefit from this ongoing
program.

Please be informed your REF.NO./PAYMENT CODE IS: ALPHA -
01.UN/IMF/O379/ATM, AMOUNT- €7.1M EURO and are to be quoted in your
corresponding.

For claims you are advised to contact-FOREIGN SCAM PAYMENT OPERATIONS
DEPARTMENT:

CONTACT PERSON: Dr.Gita Gopinath.

Email: gita.g2018x@...il.com

With your details as below for processing and payment release of your
compensation fund:

1. Full Name:
2. Phone Number:
3. Occupation:
4. Nationality:
5. National Id.card or International passport for Identification and
clearance as the bonafide owner of the fund.

All the requested information as above is to enable us to prepare all
the documents so that everything will bear your name for claims.

Reply with this proposal to make sure this message is delivered to the
right person.Moreover,the information provided above will not be
shared with any third party unless somebody that will be of help to
this transaction.

Yours faithfully,
Anita Jones, (email: a.jones7x@...il.com) For The organisations.
International Scammed Victims Compensation Coordinator - Copyright 2022.