Date:   Wed, 4 May 2022 19:37:05 -0700
From:   "DR.ADAMS ROSE." <gm422383george@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Attention Beneficiary.

Attention Beneficiary.

Your Bank Draft worth of ($4.5million)has been credited in ATM VISA

CARD by the issuing Bank, be inform that you can not withdraw more

than

$20,000 per day this is what the Bank said you will see the rest

details when you receive it ,I have also registered your ATM VISA CARD

Sum ($4.5million) with (DHL) Express Company reconfirm your contact

information as follows.

Your full name

Delivery Address

Telephone Number

Your state and

Your Country.

Contact person REV.MIKE EDWARD

Email; ( revmikelivecom842@...il.com)

Phone number +234-9015065394

So I have pay for delivering and insurance charges, I paid it, so the

only money you will pay them is security keeping fee which the state said

that I will not pay for, but the keeping fee is $125 dollars,and

I deposited it yesterday been 4/05/2022, And I did not contact you

yesterday due to low connection, so that is why i did not pay for

keeping fee, So I want you to contact urgent to avoid increase of

their keeping fee.

Your faith fully

DR.ADAMS ROSE.