Date:   Sat, 7 May 2022 17:07:56 -0700
From:   Geoffrey Bristol - FUNDS RECOVERY COMMITTEE
        <macarthuremmy@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: COMPENSATION PROGRAM

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

This message is from the Office of Funds Recovery Committee, a Panel
set up by the United Nations in conjunction with the European
Union,International Monetary Fund and World Bank to look into and
compensate accordingly all victims of internet fraud/scam.
In a recent report of a thorough research conducted over a period of
10 years,part of the findings was that about 30% of such victims
commit suicide after losing thousands/millions of their hard earned
monies in the hands of these evil perpetrators of online scam/fraud.
It will interest you to know that we are doing our best to ensure that
these culprits are brought to justice and prosecuted accordingly. More
than 10,000 of these scammers/fraudsters have been arrested in various
countries recently and huge sums of money recovered from them.
These internet fraudsters actually confessed to their crimes.
Against this background,we have been mandated to compensate each
scammed victims of these fraudsters with the sum of $500,000.00USD
only.
Be informed that your name and details were found in our list as one
of the victims. This is the reason why we contacted you through our
agent to compensate you for your loss.
You are therefore advised to get back to us as soon as you receive
this message so that we can commence with the immediate process of
releasing this $500,000.00USD to you without delay. Be informed that
your name is in the first batch list to receive $500,000.00 this week
as compensation.
Any kind of delay from you will not be tolerated as we shall quickly
move to the next batch if you fail to respond on or before 48hours of
receiving this message. We will assume that you are not interested in
receiving this compensation offer.

Regards.

Geoffrey Bristol(Chairman)
FUNDS RECOVERY COMMITTEE.