Date:   Mon, 16 May 2022 18:29:57 +0000
From:   NISHAN AVEZOV <ezeomor2@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: GOOD DAY MY DEAR?

Hello dear how are you today?

In the wake of the global COVID-19 Pandemic, I wish to bring you the
good news of hope. I write to officially inform you that you have been
selected to receive the UN Covid-19 stimulus package worth
$1,700,000.00 USD. The selection process was carried out through the
United Nations (UN) computerized email selection system, from a
database of over 79,980,000 email addresses obtained from all
continents of the world, which your email address was selected from

The United Nations COVID-19 Response and Recovery Fund is a UN
inter-agency fund mechanism established by the UN Secretary-General to
help support low-and middle-income people(s) to respond to the
pandemic and its impacts, including unprecedented sociology -economic
shock. The Fund’s assistance targets those most vulnerable to economic
hardship and social disruption around the world. Therefore,
you are kindly advised to contact our MoneyGram you'll be receiving
daily payment of  4,500 Euros agent with the below contact
information, to receive your Covid-19 stimulus package worth
$1,700,000.00 USD.

MoneyGram Office Greece you'll be receiving daily payment 4500 Euros?
Please submit
your details for confirmation.

Your full name ======
Your country ======
Your phone number ======
Your city ======
Your home address ======

Information about MONEYGRAM OFFICE GREECE is shown below.
MONEYGRAM OFFICE GREECE
Mr :::: Denis Kodjo
MY phone :::: (+30 698 321 8085)
Email ::::  moneygramdelome@...il.com