Date:   Sun, 19 Jun 2022 11:49:30 +0000
From:   Dina Mckenna <dinamckenna1894@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Please need your urgent assistance,

Hello My Dear,

 I am sending the same message to you. My names are Mrs. Dina Mckenna
Howley, a widow diagnosed with brain tumor disease which has gotten to
a very bad stage, Please I want you to understand the most important
reason why I am contacting you through this medium is because I need
your sincerity and ability to carry out this transaction and fulfill
my final wish in implementing the charitable investment project in
your country as it requires absolute trust and devotion without any
failure, which i believe that you will not expose this to anyone or
betray this trust and confident that I am about to entrust on you for
the mutual benefit of the orphans and the less privilege. I have some
funds I inherited from my late husband, the sum of ($ 11,000,000.00)
deposited with the Bank. Having known my present health condition, I
decided to entrust this fund to you believing that you will utilize it
the way i am going to instruct herein.

It will be my pleasure to compensate you as my Investment
Manager/Partner with 35% percent of the total money for your effort in
handling the transaction, 5% percent for any expenses or processing
charges fee that will involve during this process while 60% of the
fund will be Invested into the charity project there in your country.
Therefore I am waiting for your prompt respond, if only you are
interested in this humanitarian project for further details of the
transaction and execution of this charitable project for the glory and
honor of God the merciful compassionate. Your urgent reply will be
appreciated.

God bless you.
Sincerely Sister in Christ Mrs. Dina Mckenna Howley.