Date:   Wed, 20 Jul 2022 12:03:21 +0100
From:   Ibrahim idewu <ibrahimidewu4@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: I NEED YOUR RESPOND PLEASE

I am Mr.Ibrahim Idewu, A senior staff in the
accounts management section with one of the prime banks in Burkina
Faso. A dormant account has been discovered with huge funds of
(US$19.3 Million) belonging to a late Ali Moisi El-Saad from Saudi arabia,
on 9 January 2018, Who unfortunately lost his life and entire family
in a Motor Accident.
 Why I contacted you is
that I want to present you to my bank as the beneficiary of the
deceased account as the next of kin after the fund is transferred to
you in your country
We are to share it at the rate of 50 to 50 percentage which i will
come in person to
meet you in your country.

Please kindly contact me with your information if you are interested
in this transaction for more details(ibrahimidewu4@...il.com)

1. Your Full Name.....................
3. Your Country of Origin.............
5. Your ID card copy and telephone number for easy communication...............

Best regards,
Mr.Ibrahim Idewu.