Date:   Fri, 19 Aug 2022 22:07:41 +0000
From:   "Keller, Jacob E" <jacob.e.keller@...el.com>
To:     Jakub Kicinski <kuba@...nel.org>
CC:     Jiri Pirko <jiri@...nulli.us>,
        "davem@...emloft.net" <davem@...emloft.net>,
        "idosch@...dia.com" <idosch@...dia.com>,
        "pabeni@...hat.com" <pabeni@...hat.com>,
        "edumazet@...gle.com" <edumazet@...gle.com>,
        "saeedm@...dia.com" <saeedm@...dia.com>,
        "vikas.gupta@...adcom.com" <vikas.gupta@...adcom.com>,
        "gospo@...adcom.com" <gospo@...adcom.com>
Subject: RE: [patch net-next 4/4] net: devlink: expose default flash update
 target

Yes I believe we don't list those as stored.

We do have some extra version information that is reported through multiple info lines, i.e. we report:

fw.mgmt
fw.mgmt.api
fw.mgmt.build

where the .api and .build are sub-version fields of the fw.mgmt and can potentially give further information but are just a part of the fw.mgmt component. They can't be flashed separately.

Thanks,
Jake