Date:   Tue, 1 Nov 2022 04:51:56 +0200 (SAST)
From:   Borro Money <a.govender@...komsa.net>
To:     unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: Reliable Loans

Hello

Introducing you to Borro Money personal and business loans at a very affordable fixed interest rate with a flexible repayment period of 12 months to 20 years. Get access to amazing loans at a very affordable interest rate without collateral.

We offer Business loans, Personal Loans, Auto Loans, Mortgage Loans, Agricultural Loans and Debt Consolidation Loans.

We offer you the most favorable repayments at the best possible interest rate for all types of loans.

See attached flyer and contact us today info.borromoney4u@...h4u.com
Download attachment "Borro M.PDF" of type "application/pdf" (1028111 bytes)