Date:   Fri, 9 Dec 2022 10:16:51 -0800
From:   Dave Taht <dave.taht@...il.com>
To:     Stephen Hemminger <stephen@...workplumber.org>
Cc:     David Ahern <dsahern@...il.com>, netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: iproute2 - one line mode should be deprecated?

I'm terribly old-fashioned myself and still use one-line mode, and the
kinds of scripts I use still use awk. I may be the last one standing
here...

--
This song goes out to all the folk that thought Stadia would work:
https://www.linkedin.com/posts/dtaht_the-mushroom-song-activity-6981366665607352320-FXtz