Date:   Sat, 18 Feb 2023 01:27:21 +0000
From:   Wei Fang <wei.fang@....com>
To:     Andrew Lunn <andrew@...n.ch>,
        David Laight <David.Laight@...lab.com>
CC:     'Richard Weinberger' <richard@....at>,
        Shenwei Wang <shenwei.wang@....com>,
        Clark Wang <xiaoning.wang@....com>,
        dl-linux-imx <linux-imx@....com>
Subject: RE: high latency with imx8mm compared to imx6q

Yes, I agree with Andrew, the interrupt coalescence feature default to be enabled
on i.MX8MM platforms. The purpose of the interrupt coalescing is to reduce the
number of interrupts generated by the MAC so as to reduce the CPU loading.
As Andrew said, you can turn down rx-usecs and tx-usecs, and then try again.