Date: Mon, 29 May 2023 16:49:30 +0200
From: "Ministry of Energy Kenya" <enquiries@...rgy-gov.info>
To: "netdev" <netdev@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: MOEP/SDE/OMT/05/2023-24

Hope this finds you well,

We’re emailing from theMinistry of Energy and would like to ask you to provide us with a quote for the following item:

 [R32XV TRICONE BIT ] as per the attachment.

We’re interested in maintaining a long-lasting relationship with your company if your quotes match our budget. With this in mind, we ask that you give us the best prices for these items.

Please feel free to call us for further clarification. We expect a reply within 2 weeks to start supplying as quickly as possible.

PS. Kindly include the estimated shipping cost in your email.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

This is an auto-generated email, you can receive it any time due to our system delay.

Regard,

Mr. Marcus Fabrel.
Ministry of Energy.

 Tel:+254 10 401 4195  |  Fax: (022) 316 0006.

tenders@...rgy-gov.info

Kawi Complex, Off Red Cross Rd, P. O. Box 30582 – 00100 Nairobi Kenya

Content of type "text/html" skipped

Download attachment "MINISTRY OF ENERGY PROPOSAL.pdf" of type "application/octet-stream" (347720 bytes)