Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 11:04:25 +0530
From: Mahendra SP <mahendra.sp@...il.com>
To: netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: USGv6 R1 profile test results on kernel version 5.10

Hi All,

We are trying to run the USGv6 R1 profile against the 5.10 kernel
version. However we see multiple failures w.r.t. RFC 4862 and RFC 8201
(I can provide failure test details if needed )
Wanted to check if USGv6 R1 profile has already been run by someone
and if yes, please let us know if any issues were found or any
additional patch requirements.

If these failures are expected in 5.10 kernel due to any code change
dependency, please suggest which higher kernel version needs to be
used to pass the USGv6 R1 profile.

Thanks
Mahendra