Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2023 07:21:41 -0400
From: Jamal Hadi Salim <jhs@...atatu.com>
To: people <people@...devconf.info>
Cc: "board@...devconf.org" <board@...devconf.info>, Christie Geldart <christie@...edia.com>,
	Kimberley Jeffries <kimberleyjeffries@...il.com>, Jeremy Carter <jeremy@...emycarter.ca>,
	Linux Kernel Network Developers <netdev@...r.kernel.org>, lwn@....net, netfilter-devel@...r.kernel.org,
	Lael Santos <lael.santos@...ertisesolutions.com.br>,
	Felipe Magno de Almeida <felipe@...ertise.dev>, linux-wireless <linux-wireless@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: CFS for Netdev 0x17 open!

We are pleased to announce the opening of Call For Submissions(CFS)
for Netdev 0x17.
This session will happen in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia

For overview of topics, submissions and requirements please visit:
https://netdevconf.info/0x17/pages/submit-proposal.html

For all submitted sessions, we employ a blind review process carried
out by the Program Committee. Please refer to:
https://netdevconf.info/0x17/pages/about-us.html#committees

Important dates:
Closing of CFS Sunday, August 27, 2023
Notification by Friday, Sept. 15, 2023