Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2023 08:41:21 +0200
From: Willy Tarreau <w@....eu>
To: netdev@...r.kernel.org
Cc: rootlab@...wei.com
Subject: Fwd: Race Condition Vulnerability in aarp_rcv of nfc module leading
 to UAF

Hello,

Sili Luo of Huawei sent this to the security list. Eric and I think it
does not deserve special handling from the security team and will be
better addressed here.

Regards,
Willy

PS: actually there were 8, not 6 reports for atalk in this series.

----- Forwarded message from rootlab <rootlab@...wei.com> -----

----- End forwarded message -----