Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2023 12:56:24 -0700
From: Dave Taht <dave.taht@...il.com>
To: rjmcmahon <rjmcmahon@...cmahon.com>
Cc: netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: Suggest use -e or --enhanced with iperf 2

Bob has put in a lot of work over the past few years on improving
iperf2's capabilities. The new bounceback tests and histograms are
great! I hope more folk here upgrade to the newer versions, and pour
through the man pages for the new options.

There is more to good networking than just throughput tests.

--
Oct 30: https://netdevconf.info/0x17/news/the-maestro-and-the-music-bof.html
Dave Täht CSO, LibreQos