Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2023 09:42:23 +0100
From: "Linux regression tracking #adding (Thorsten Leemhuis)"
 <regressions@...mhuis.info>
To: Linux kernel regressions list <regressions@...ts.linux.dev>
Cc: netdev@...r.kernel.org, linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: [REGRESSION] net/ipv6/addrconf: Temporary addresses with short
 lifetimes generating when they shouldn't, causing applications to fail

On 22.12.23 00:10, Dan Moulding wrote:
> I started running v6.7-rc5 on a desktop and began having problems
> where Chromium would frequently fail to load pages and give an
> "ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED" message instead.

This is already handled, but to ensure that his does not fall through
the cracks due to the festive days let me quickly add it to the tracking:

#regzbot ^introduced 629df6701c8a
#regzbot title net/ipv6/addrconf: Temporary addresses with short
lifetimes generating when they shouldn't, causing applications to fail
#regzbot ignore-activity

Everything you wanna know about Linux kernel regression tracking:
https://linux-regtracking.leemhuis.info/about/#tldr
That page also explains what to do if mails like this annoy you.