Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2024 09:33:02 +0200
From: Enguerrand de Ribaucourt <enguerrand.de-ribaucourt@...oirfairelinux.com>
To: Woojung.Huh@...rochip.com
Cc: UNGLinuxDriver@...rochip.com, netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: KSZ9897 RMII ports support

Hello Woojung,

I got the network traffic to work again by puting back `phy-mode =
"rmii";` in the MAC dts node, but still without `phy-handle`. So we
found out that the improper phy_id was a configuration issue on my end.
I'm going to submit a v6 of my patches with just the errata fixes, while
changing what has been suggested on v5.

Thanks a lot for your help,

Enguerrand de Ribaucourt
Savoir-faire Linux