Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2024 04:33:35 +0000
From: "Muggeridge, Matt" <matt.muggeridge2@....com>
To: "netdev@...r.kernel.org" <netdev@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: RE: iproute2 ECMP should display expiry for each nexthop

After reading through the iproute2 source and kernel source that processes the
RTM_GETROUTE ip6_fib.c:inet6_dump_fib(), it seems the kernel does not store an
expiry timer with the nexthop. So now, I'm thinking networkd must be managing
the timers for each nexthop. I'll turn my attention back toward it.