Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2024 17:55:58 +0800
From: renmingshuai <renmingshuai@...wei.com>
To: <davem@...emloft.net>, <edumazet@...gle.com>, <kuba@...nel.org>,
	<tgraf@...g.ch>, <netdev@...r.kernel.org>, <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>
CC: <yanan@...wei.com>, <qiangxiaojun@...wei.com>, <caowangbao@...wei.com>
Subject: When does __netlink_insert return an error code -EBUSY?

Recently, I encountered an issue that __netlink_insert() failed
and returned error code -EBUSY, which came from rhashtable_look-
up_insert_key(). I have not yet found the reason for returning
to -EBUSY. I noticed that in the 4e7c1330689e submission, -EBUSY
was changed to - ECOVERFLOW and returned to the user. Has anyone
encountered a similar problem? Can you please advise under what
circumstances __netlink_insert will return -EBUSY?