Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2024 17:47:32 +0000
From: Lily Green <lily.green@...catalysthub.tech>
To: "netdev@...r.kernel.org" <netdev@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: Re_School Contacts List 2024

Hi there,

Want to expand your outreach to K-12 schools, colleges, universities? Our email list of principals, superintendents, and key decision-makers is ideal for you!

Our List Includes:

*	Principals
*	Superintendents
*	Board Members
*	Department Heads

List Contains:- First Name, Last Name, Title, Email, Company Name, Phone Numbers, etc. in an Excel sheet..

If you're interested, we would be happy to provide you with relevant counts, cost and a test file based on your specific requirements.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Lily Green

To remove yourself from this mailing list, please reply with the subject line "LEAVE US."