Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 07:54:27 +0100
From: Per Thorsheim <per@...rsheim.net>
To: discussions@...sword-hashing.net
Subject: Re: [PHC] "natural" conference / workshop for PHC

Current plans for PasswordsCon is Las Vegas, August 5-6, and Trondheim
(Norway) on December 8-9. I've got many requests about doing something
similar in London and/or other cities, currently trying to find time,
money & people to do so.

PasswordsCon in Las Vegas will be in cooperation with, and in the same
location as BSidesLV. Not only do we expand into 2 tracks (offensive &
defensive), we'll have double the space and an even bigger audience to
reach out to. Additionally I wouldn't be surprised if there will be
gatherings like last year into the early morning were the main topic is
hash algorithms etc.

CFP & updated passwordscon.org should hopefully be ready in a few days.

Best regards,
Per