Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 13:28:40 +0200
From: Thomas Pornin <pornin@...et.org>
To: discussions@...sword-hashing.net
Subject: [steve@...tu.com: Re: pseudocode for Makwa]

For the benefit of everybody, I was discussing with Steve the pseudocode
format for the Wiki : https://password-hashing.net/wiki/doku.php

See below for our exchanges.

I think it would be a good idea if submitters did write the pseudocode
for their own candidate, but please, try to use the syntax and naming
conventions set forward by Steve and explained below. It is pseudocode
and, as such, is meant for humans, not machines, so there is no notion
of a compiler rejecting it for a misplaced comma; however, there is
high value in coherent, systematic notations.

	--Thomas Pornin

----- Forwarded message from Steve Thomas <steve@...tu.com> -----