Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 16:29:49 +0200
From: Dmitry Khovratovich <khovratovich@...il.com>
To: "discussions@...sword-hashing.net" <discussions@...sword-hashing.net>
Subject: Re: [PHC] Dumb fast file digest idea...

I think that collisions for this hash function can be found by differential
cryptanalysis, where differences are injected in block[0], block[1], and
block[128*128-1]. The first two compensate each other in the state, and the
third one cancels the difference in buffer[0].

--
Best regards,
Dmitry Khovratovich

Content of type "text/html" skipped