Date: Sat, 10 May 2014 12:02:46 -0400
From: Peregrine <peregrinebf@...il.com>
To: discussions@...sword-hashing.net
Subject: Re: [PHC] PHS API copyright?

Even though no one in their right mind would consider the signature
declaration to be copyrightable if the Oracle v. Google appeal ruling
stands it will be. A public-domain like license is probably the best bet,
since some countries don't allow works to be placed in the public domain.

Content of type "text/html" skipped