Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 19:12:24 -0200
From: Marcos Simplicio <mjunior@...c.usp.br>
To: discussions@...sword-hashing.net
Subject: Re: [PHC] Tradeoff cryptanalysis of Catena, Lyra2, and generic memory-hard
 functions

Hi, everyone.

Sorry for the delay in answering: it was a long day today spent on
meetings...

We will upload both v1 and v2 in our website (http://lyra-kdf.net/) and
do the same on eprint (something like submitting v1 and just after that
submitting v2, so we have both in history). We will soon email the
eprint links for easy reference.

BR,

Prof. Dr. Marcos A. Simplicio Jr.
Escola Politecnica -- University of São Paulo (Poli-USP), Brazil
Laboratory of Computer Arquitecture and Networks (LARC)
http://www.larc.usp.br/~mjunior/