Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 17:06:49 -0700
From: Bill Cox <waywardgeek@...il.com>
To: discussions@...sword-hashing.net
Subject: Re: [PHC] Re: Another PHC candidates "mechanical" tests (ROUND2)

Excellent work!  It looks like Lyra2 is deep into usable Scrypt replacement
territory.  This is on 2 threads, right?  Also, this is with 1 reduced
round, compared to Yescrypt with 6, right?

For a better comparison, can you run Yescrypt also with 2 threads and 1
hash round?  This is closer to how I would recommend using it in LUKS

Another plot I would love to see is memory hashed vs runtime.

Thanks,
Bill

Content of type "text/html" skipped